Gather your clubs and head out to the fairways at Thumper Pond Golf Course where you'll be able to enjoy some marvelous days.
To reach it, head 160 miles (257 kilometers) from the state capital, St. Paul, to Detroit Lakes.
0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, The Otter Lodge is the closest accommodation to Thumper Pond Golf Course. Aside from that, options in the immediate vicinity are difficult to come by.
Th I I aim Authentic Thata Gama Thailand (318 Main Street, Ottertail) is conveniently situated for famished travelers at the end of a busy day. You'll be happy to hear that it's just 0.10 miles (0.16 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Thumper Pond Golf Course
If you are hoping to fit as many things as possible into your trip, here's a sampling of what else is going on:
- If you'd like an outdoor adventure, go to Maple Wood Park, a lovely recreational area.
- Take your group for a trek in the great outdoors at Glendalough State Park.
- Learning more about the history of a region at History Museum of East Otter Tail County can help you to become more understanding of the land and its citizens during your stay.
- You can imagine you've been transported back in time as you tour Prospect House & Civil War Museum, a historic residence.
- If you're a history buff, organize a trip to Phelps Mill and find out why it's so culturally important.