Book a hotel near Tilles Center for the Performing Arts, New York
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Tilles Center for the Performing Arts
Tilles Center for the Performing Arts Hotel & Travel Guide
If you're the type of traveler that has a never-ending curiosity, you'll be sure to enjoy Tilles Center for the Performing Arts.
You will encounter it in Glen Head.
You won’t be left out in the cold when looking for somewhere to stay close to Tilles Center for the Performing Arts. You can choose from 20 hotels within an easy commute. The Glen Cove Mansion Hotel and Homewood Suites by Hilton Carle Place - Garden City, NY will provide you with some, if not all, of the comforts you desire.
If expensive interiors aren't a priority, think about some of the more modest solutions available. The Hampton Inn Jericho - Westbury and the Red Roof PLUS+ Long Island - Garden City are highly recommended.
If you're looking to live in luxury for a couple of nights, you should spend some time at the Viana Hotel & Spa, BW Premier Collection. Located just 3 miles (5 kilometers) away, it's the only upscale option in the area.
You'll soon find out that Starbucks (9, 720 Northern Blvd, Greenvale), just a short walk away, is a popular place to enjoy a hot coffee and contemplate the day's agenda. You can also dine at Twisted Taco (720 Northern Boulevard, Greenvale), a favorite eatery with locals and travelers alike.
Other Things to Do Near Tilles Center for the Performing ArtsIf you have extra time, check out some of the other attractions in the region:
- Prebook a guided tour through Long Island University Post Campus and look on as the enthusiastic pupils and concerned teachers run around this spirited institution.
- Witness the animated student lifestyle by traveling to NYIT Old Westbury Campus on one of the days that tours are conducted.
- Prebook a tour around The College at Old Westbury and look on as the passionate pupils and thoughtful teachers rush through this stimulating establishment.
- Walk among the colorful flower beds and enchanting botanical displays at the well-known privately owned garden, William Cullen Bryant Preserve.
- The French painter Renoir once said that if you want to understand art, you have to go to a museum and look at it. Why not listen to the advice and stop at Nassau County Museum of Art on your travels?