You will realize that the past is still alive and well when you stop by Sagamore Hill National Historic Site.
Oyster Bay is the place to find it.
Those on the lookout for a convenient place to stay can pick from 9 hotels within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Sagamore Hill National Historic Site. Take a look at The Inn At Fox Hollow Hotel and Oheka Castle Hotel & Estate.
The area's budget-friendly solutions provide great service while keeping prices affordable. You'll be able to find the Rodeway Inn and the Tides Motor Inn a reasonable distance away.
Other Things to Do Near Sagamore Hill National Historic Site
After you've seen all there is to see at Sagamore Hill National Historic Site, there are even more things to experience in the rest of the area:
- A tour of Theodore Roosevelt Sanctuary, an animal sanctuary, is a must for each and every animal lover.
- Enjoy a tour through transportation history at 20th Century Cycles, a great excursion for you and your friends.
- Visit Theodore Roosevelt Memorial Park, an urban oasis, and take time to simply enjoy soaking up some sun and admiring your green, leafy surroundings.
- Take in the sights and sounds of nature as you hike through Caumsett State Historic Park Preserve.
- Step foot into a colorful aquatic paradise at Cold Spring Harbor Fish Hatchery & Aquarium.