Book a hotel near U.S. Merchant Marine Academy, Great Neck
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near U.S. Merchant Marine Academy
U.S. Merchant Marine Academy Hotel & Travel Guide
Organizing a trip to U.S. Merchant Marine Academy during your vacation?
Once you're ready to start your adventure, it will be patiently awaiting your arrival in Great Neck.
You'll be glad to know that there are 35 different accommodations within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of U.S. Merchant Marine Academy. See which looks best out of the Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel and The Andrew Hotel.
You'll be able to choose from a handful of budget-friendly hotels a quick drive away. The Best Western Queens Court Hotel and the Prince Flushing Hotel are some of the more popular places.
If you're eager to live it up for a night or two, you ought to look up the Inn at Great Neck, BW Premier Collection. Located just 3 miles (5 kilometers) away, it's the only upmarket option in the area.
Other Things to Do Near U.S. Merchant Marine AcademyYou should take advantage of your precious vacation time by checking out the area's other attractions after you're done with U.S. Merchant Marine Academy:
- There's no better spot to take some time out than Steppingstone Park. Flip through a magazine, kick a ball around with the kids or have a delicious picnic in this leafy green oasis.
- Kings Point Park is prized by both locals and visitors. Enjoy the fresh air, and maybe a picnic lunch!
- Stroll around Saddle Rock Grist Mill and take time to understand the longstanding history that runs through these corridors.
- Learn more of the history of the area with a visit to the important Fort Schuyler.
- Plan a visit to Fort Totten and uncover past events that formed the local history.