Book a Hotel Near Bryant Park, New York
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Bryant Park
Bryant Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Nature's works of art are wonderful to witness. Bryant Park is one such example.
New York, the city where it's situated, is a popular place to visit any time of the year.
After an exhausting day out, you can relax and decompress at one of the many hotels within walking distance. Within 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) of Bryant Park, there are up to 171 candidates. The Langham, New York, Fifth Avenue, The Chatwal, a Luxury Collection Hotel, New York City and The Library Hotel by Library Hotel Collection are a few of the choices.
You'll be astounded at how far your savings go at the area's value-for-money hotels. Try out the Chelsea Savoy Hotel, only 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, or, you can try the Comfort Inn Times Square West, which is 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
After an action-packed day of adventure, lay your head down at one of the upmarket hotels a short commute away. You may want to stay at the St. Regis New York, only 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, or the Mandarin Oriental, New York, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Spoil yourself by sampling one too many cakes, cookies or pastries at Le Pain Quotidien (70 West 40th Street, New York, conveniently located 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away. Cap off a day’s adventure by heading to Southwest Porch - Bryant Park (41 West 40th Street, New York), and enjoying a couple of drinks with your travel buddies.
Other Things to Do Near Bryant ParkIf you'd love to explore more than just Bryant Park, check out what else the area has:
- Should you be eager to visit a quiet place where you'll have the opportunity to find some interestng reading materials, visit New York Public Library, a local library featuring excellent collections.
- If you're a fan of theater, you'll love the entertainment waiting for you at Town Hall.
- If you can't fit in any of the more famous museums, expand your knowledge at International Center of Photography.
- Go to Algonquin Hotel to snap a picture of this iconic building.
- Pay a visit to Belasco Theatre and have a great time watching its gifted actors give it all they've got.
Give yourself a break and jump on the train to Bryant Park. From Grand Central Terminal, the nearest station, it is a simple walk of 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers). A different stop you might like to try is 33rd Street. It's pretty close too, at 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Bryant Park? Check out our Bryant Park travel guide!