Book a hotel near Liberty State Park, Jersey City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Liberty State Park
Liberty State Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Dig out your camera, dust off your walking shoes and spend the day close to nature at Liberty State Park, a fantastic natural attraction to add to your to-do list.
It's just one of the reasons that many worldly wanderers come to the wonderful city of New York again and again.
You'll be happy to find out that there's no shortage of hotels in the vicinity of Liberty State Park. With approximately 48 possibilities within a radius of 2 miles (3 kilometers), finding a place to stay is a breeze! The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park and the Conrad New York are a couple of choices and they're only 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively. You may also consider the Luxy Suites Washington, located just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
At the Candlewood Suites - Jersey City, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you can kick back and relax, knowing that you've gotten the hottest deal in town.
If you want to discover a little luxury, choose from several premier hotels nearby. The NYC-JC Guest Suites is one of the best places, and it's situated only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away. Otherwise, consider the Hyatt Regency Jersey City on the Hudson, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
Close by and convenient, B18 Coffee Kitchen is one of the best places to stop and recharge your batteries. If you're after something more substantial, Maritime Parc is also nearby and offers a range of tasty meals. If you find that the sight of the setting sun arouses a sudden thirst, pop into Light Horse Tavern for an icy beer or refreshing wine on the way back to your hotel.
Other Things to Do Near Liberty State ParkIf you have time to spare, check out what else is happening in the region:
- Stroll around Central Railroad of New Jersey Terminal and take time to understand the longstanding history that is embedded in its foundations.
- Clear your mind and solemnly reflect on past events with a visit to Empty Sky Memorial.
- Goldman Sachs Tower is not only a primary business hub, but it's also worth visiting even if you aren't here on business.
- Are you interested in medical science? If you are, it is worthwhile checking out Jersey City Medical Center and seeing if you can go on a tour.
- Whether you simply wish to admire it from the outside or would like to inquire for visiting information, Jersey City City Hall, a historic civic building, is worthy of any itinerary.
To reach Liberty State Park, you could consider catching the metro. The nearest station, Grove Street, is 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Liberty State Park? Check out our Liberty State Park travel guide!