Find & compare spa resorts in Jersey City, NJ from $110
Top Jersey City Spa Resorts & Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Jersey City, a cosmopolitan city known for its skyscrapers and riverfront, as well as attractions like Liberty State Park and Ellis Island. You can choose from Travelocity's 28 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Jersey City and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Jersey City with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Hoboken Waterfront, The High Line Park, and Hackensack Meadowlands Conservation and Wildlife Area.
- Other things to see include Statue of Liberty, American Dream, and MetLife Stadium.
- Need a pet store? Try Fussy Friends Pet Supplies, Pet Valu, or Pet Valu.
- For vet care, VCA Rutherford Animal Hospital, Summit Animal Clinic, and Ambassador Veterinary Hospital are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Jersey City
- Sheraton Lincoln Harbor Hotel
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the pool and helpful staff.
- Global Luxury Suites at Exchange
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply.
- Residence Inn by Marriott East Rutherford Meadowlands
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Jersey City
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your trip in Jersey City.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 56°F in the daytime to 24°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 85°F and the nighttime average is 39°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 86°F in the daytime to 54°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 71°F and the nighttime average is 26°F.