Book a hotel near Ellis Island, New York
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Ellis Island
Ellis Island Hotel & Travel Guide
Be sure to bring your camera when you go to Ellis Island. This popular attraction is recognized all over the world and is definitely one experience that you'll want to share.
You can see it in New York, a major city which boasts a broad range of must-see sights.
It'll be a brief commute from the hotel to Ellis Island if you stay at one of the 45 accommodations nearby. The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, is an excellent starting point. You might also like to check out the Conrad New York, just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the Luxy Suites Washington, only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
For those that appreciate low prices, consider making a reservation at one of the affordable accommodations here. Why not consider the Chelsea Savoy Hotel and the Off Soho Suites Hotel?
After a day hitting the pavement, lay your head down at one of the lavish hotels a short commute away. The NYC-JC Guest Suites and the Dharma Home Suites JC at Downtown are two of the selections, located only 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Honorable William Wall (New York Harbor, New York), a convenient 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, is a lovely venue to encounter friendly bartenders and crisp and chilled beverages.
Other Things to Do Near Ellis IslandWhether you're wanting to diverge from the main tourist route or explore the more popular sights, you're not going to run out of things to do after your outing to Ellis Island:
- You can find out about some of the significant people and events that have impacted this area at American Immigrant Wall of Honor, a significant local monument.
- Once you're done visiting all the other museums, consider what's being exhibited at Ellis Island Immigration Museum.
- Stroll through Central Railroad of New Jersey Terminal and understand the longstanding history that is embedded in its foundations.
- Take a morning for some contemplation while you pay your respects at Empty Sky Memorial.
- Eager to escape the noise and confusion of the city? Go for a stroll in Liberty State Park, an idyllic urban sanctuary.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Ellis Island? Check out our Ellis Island travel guide!