Book a hotel near Ellis Island Immigration Museum, New York
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Ellis Island Immigration Museum
Ellis Island Immigration Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll realize that everything you've heard about Ellis Island Immigration Museum is true. That's probably why millions of people have been inspired by this important icon.
To see it, head about 50 miles (80 kilometers) from the state capital, Trenton, until you reach Jersey City.
Travelers who are pressed for time may prefer to stay in the vicinity of Ellis Island Immigration Museum. You can find 41 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the attraction. The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park and the Conrad New York are a couple of places and they're only 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away. You may also consider the Luxy Suites Washington, situated 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
If you're just looking for a nice bed to lay your head on, have a look at the handful of budget hotels that are a few minutes drive away. The Chelsea Savoy Hotel and the Off Soho Suites Hotel are worth a try.
The assortment of hotels available here will please even the most discerning wanderer. Make yourself at home and kick back in style! Highly endorsed are the NYC-JC Guest Suites and the Hyatt Regency Jersey City on the Hudson, located only 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Whenever you are searching for somewhere to get a good meal, Baozi Brew (76 Audrey Zapp Drive, Jersey City) is the place for you. When the evening stars begin to appear, it's time for a nightcap. Make your way to Honorable William Wall (New York Harbor, New York), only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Ellis Island Immigration MuseumAfter you're finished visiting Ellis Island Immigration Museum, get set to take in everything that the rest of the area has available:
- If you want something a little different, consider heading to Ellis Island, a spot found over the water.
- American Immigrant Wall of Honor is a well-known stop that offers visitors a thought-provoking look into the history of the area.
- It doesn't matter if you're an avid historian or not, you can admire the importance of Central Railroad of New Jersey Terminal, some of the area's most visited historical landmarks.
- Liberty State Park is a leafy, green urban oasis. It is the ideal place to take a tranquil stroll and take in nature.
- Clear your mind and reflect on the significance of past events by spending some time at Empty Sky Memorial.