Book Hotels in Lower Manhattan, NY
Wander wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Most frequently booked Lower Manhattan hotels
Top cheap Lower Manhattan hotel deals
- The Jane Hotel113 Jane St, New York, NYGet Rates4.5/5Wonderful! (8 reviews)
- The Hotel 9191 E Broadway, New York, NYGet Rates4.1/5Very Good! (7 reviews)
- New World Hotel101 Bowery, New York, NYGet Rates1.6/5 (14 reviews)
- St Marks Hotel2 St Marks Place, New York, NYGet Rates2.7/5 (20 reviews)
- Hotel Mimosa79 Division St., New York, NYGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (2 reviews)
- Radisson Hotel New York Wall Street52 William St, New York, NYGet Rates4.3/5Excellent! (15 reviews)
Top luxury Lower Manhattan hotel deals
- Conrad New York Downtown102 North End Avenue, New York, NY
The price is $241 per night from Feb 12 to Feb 135/5Exceptional! (13 reviews)
- The Beekman, A Thompson Hotel123 Nassau Street, New York, NY
The price is $209 per night from Jan 29 to Jan 305/5Exceptional! (2 reviews)
- Gild Hall, A Thompson Hotel15 Gold Street, New York, NY
The price is $89 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 14.7/5Exceptional! (3 reviews)
- 11 Howard11 Howard Street, New York, NYGet Rates4.5/5Wonderful! (10 reviews)
- The Marlton Hotel5 W 8th St, New York, NYGet Rates4.4/5Wonderful! (9 reviews)
- Hotel Hugo525 Greenwich Street, New York, NY
The price is $116 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 14.3/5Excellent! (8 reviews)
How much is a hotel room in Lower Manhattan?
Hotels in Lower Manhattan start at $65 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Lower Manhattan Hotel & Travel Guide
If you're keen to find a great area to call home in the city of New York, have a look at Lower Manhattan, located 3 miles (4 kilometers) to the south of New York's center.
Need something to do in New York? The Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building and Ellis Island are renowned New York sights.
A trip to New York wouldn't be complete without a stop at the Brooklyn Bridge, one of its renowned tourist attractions.
Planning on hanging out in and around Lower Manhattan? Your trip wouldn't be complete without checking out the New York University, a highly popular New York point of interest. You will find a wide assortment of hotels and other accommodation options nearby which will make a convenient base for your stay, such as the Langham Place, New York, Fifth Avenue, The Chatwal, a Luxury Collection Hotel, New York City, Gramercy Park Hotel, Trump Soho New York and Hotel Giraffe.
If you are thinking about a vacation in New York, then why not consider staying in Lower Manhattan. There you can choose to stay a short stroll from the New York Stock Exchange at the Soho Grand Hotel and The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park, or if you want you can stay close to the Battery Park at the Roxy Hotel Tribeca and The Standard East Village.
If you are taking a trip to Lower Manhattan, you can decide from a wide range of accommodation choices, including the Holiday Inn NYC - Lower East Side and Hampton Inn Manhattan-Seaport-Financial District, to suit all budgets.
If you're researching a vacation in Lower Manhattan and looking for somewhere to stay, it is also worth considering booking a room in one of the nearby destinations, Midtown and East New York.
Travelocity's easy-to-use hotels page boasts some New York lodging options.