Book a hotel near Chrysler Building, New York
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Chrysler Building
Chrysler Building Hotel & Travel Guide
Tourists from all over the world come to view Chrysler Building, one of the country's most distinguished attractions.
It's just one of the things that makes the city of New York so well-known.
Everyone wants to visit Chrysler Building while they are here, so it's no wonder that there is a huge range of accommodation options in the immediate vicinity. With no less than 123 candidates within 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer), you won't have any difficulties finding a place that checks out. Simplify your hunt by checking out The Langham, New York, Fifth Avenue, The Towers at Lotte New York Palace and The Towers of the Waldorf Astoria New York.
Planet Earth is a gigantic place to explore, so it's a good idea to stretch your budget. There are a range of hotels here that will help you with that. The Comfort Inn Times Square West and the Manhattan Broadway Budget Hotel are local favorites, and they are just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) and 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
Take spoiling yourself to new heights by booking one of the upscale hotels that are a quick commute away. Some fantastic choices are the St. Regis New York, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, or the Mandarin Oriental, New York, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you're the sort of traveler that does quite a lot of their traveling from behind a cafe window, you're in luck. Within quick stroll, Cafe Grumpy will provide all the tasty drinks and snacks you could possibly want. Still feeling hungry? Krajsler Zgrada is also close by and offers patrons a more comprehensive eating experience. Don't forget that you're on vacation. You're allowed to enjoy a few drinks before heading back to the hotel, and New York Central is yet another short stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Chrysler BuildingOnce you've finished with Chrysler Building, don't neglect the region's other sights:
- See if you're able to organize a guided tour of Chanin Building, or simply spend some time people watching.
- Grand Central Market isn't just a public transport terminal. You can also spend a bit of time there and admire it for being one of the main landmarks in the area.
- Church of Saint Agnes is a peaceful and pleasant place of worship. You can admire it from afar or check if there is an opportunity to look inside.
- A stay here simply wouldn't be complete without time spent at the awe-inspiring Grand Central Terminal.
- Even if you aren't interested in doing business here, Hudson News is worth visiting.
If you're after a convenient way to get to Chrysler Building, all you need to do is get on the metro to Grand Central Terminal, 0.10 miles (0.16 kilometers) away.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Chrysler Building? Check out our Chrysler Building travel guide!