Book a hotel near Beacon Theater, New York
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Beacon Theater
Beacon Theater Hotel & Travel Guide
Beacon Theater is definitely a destination worth checking off.
To check it out, get yourself to New York. You'll soon find out what makes this city so popular.
Occasionally, less is more, but when you're looking for a hotel you want a diversity of options. The good news is that there are at least 257 hotels and other accommodations only a short distance away. The St. Regis New York is only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. If that's not what you're looking for, the Mandarin Oriental, New York and the Trump International Hotel & Tower New York are situated 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) and 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
The area boasts a variety of hotels that won't cost a fortune. The Hell's Kitchen Apartments, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the West 48th Street 2 Bedroom Apartment, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, are two places to start off with.
If you want to be treated like royalty, select from the assortment of premier establishments available nearby. Some popular choices are the Plaza Hotel, a mere 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, or the Lowell, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Find the time to relax and munch on some mouth-watering morsels at Fairway Cafe (2121 Broadway, New York). It’s 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) from Beacon Theater. There's no need to head anywhere but Beacon Bar (2130 Broadway & 75th Street, New York) for a great night out.
Other Things to Do Near Beacon TheaterYou should maximize your time away by discovering the region's other attractions after you're finished with Beacon Theater:
- See a play and temporarily escape to a more imaginative world at Stage 72.
- Travel back in time and expand your history knowledge with a stop at The Dorilton.
- Are you looking to put your credit card to use? The famous Zabar's is a must-visit on many people's shopping itineraries.
- Gain a better understanding of aspects of the culture and spirit of the area by visiting Christ and St. Stephen's Episcopal Church, a house of worship.
- You can't miss out on enjoying a concert or two at Merkin Concert Hall! Don't forget to buy your tickets in advance.