Find & compare pet-friendly hotels in Winston - Salem, NC from $43
Top Winston - Salem Pet Friendly Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Winston - Salem, a family-friendly city known for its art galleries and museums, as well as attractions like Benton Convention Center and Old Salem. Choose from Travelocity's 24 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Winston - Salem and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Winston - Salem with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Reynolda Gardens, Tanglewood Park, and Hanging Rock State Park.
- Other things to see include Hanes Mall, Truist Stadium, and Winston Salem State University.
- Need a pet store? Try Pet Supermarket - Now Open, Pet Supermarket - Now Open, or Maw & Paw's Pets.
- For vet care, Central Spay Neuter and Wellness Clinic, Mt Tabor Animal Hospital, and PetSmart are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Winston - Salem
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Winston-Salem
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
- Kimpton Cardinal Hotel
Pets stay free at this 4.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and clean rooms.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Winston-Salem Hanes Mall
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Winston - Salem
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your trip in Winston - Salem.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 66°F in the daytime to 30°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 88°F and the nighttime average is 44°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 89°F in the daytime to 56°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 75°F and the nighttime average is 30°F.