If you're the kind of traveler that has a never-ending curiosity, you'll be sure to enjoy Acadia's Birds.
It's in Bar Harbor, approximately 75 miles (121 kilometers) from the state capital, Augusta.
You won’t be left out in the cold when looking for accommodation options close to Acadia's Birds. You'll discover 33 hotels within easy commuting distance. The Bluenose Inn and Asticou Inn ought to provide you with some, if not all, of the comforts you desire.
The area's more reasonably priced solutions will provide you with all the comfort you could need at a price you'll love. Two popular ones are the Bar Harbor Villager Motel and the Quality Inn Bar Harbor.
Other Things to Do Near Acadia's Birds
After visiting Acadia's Birds, why not swing by some other attractions? Here are a few places to start off with:
- Get in on the wonderful natural beauty at Precipice Trail. This hiking trail is very popular among those wanting a leisurely walk.
- Take your group for a trek and enjoy the scenic beauty of Heart of Acadia Loop.
- Those who appreciate nature must remember to bring their hiking shoes or boots and explore Ocean Trail.
- Whether you come here in the morning or in the afternoon, paying a visit to Otter Cliff allows you to experience the beauty of nature.
- Explore the well-known Mount Desert Island. It's an easy adventure over the water.