Humans weren't designed to spend all their time living in cities, surrounded by concrete. A journey to places such as Cadillac Mountain isn't just a lot of fun, it's essential to our health and well-being.
To find it, make your way 75 miles (121 kilometers) from the state capital, Augusta, to Bar Harbor.
The Quality Inn Bar Harbor is just 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Cadillac Mountain, making it the ideal place to enjoy some rest and relaxation while you're here.
Have a well-deserved rest at one of the reasonably priced accommodations that are a short drive away. You can find the Bar Harbor Villager Motel and the Cromwell Harbor Motel a short drive away.
Other Things to Do Near Cadillac Mountain
You can discover a wide range of other attractions after your trip to Cadillac Mountain:
- Convenient information displays and visitor's maps can be accessed at Acadia National Park's Visitors Center.
- Make your way over the water to Mount Desert Island, a well-known tourist spot.
- A fun hike through Precipice Trail invariably rewards lovers of nature with tranquil scenes and a relaxing break from the hustle and bustle of daily city life.
- To see some truly breathtaking rock formations, pay a visit to Otter Cliff.
- Pull on your hiking shoes and head out on Ocean Trail. This popular hiking trail is the perfect way to see the natural beauty of this area.