Book a hotel near Bass Museum of Art, Miami
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Bass Museum of Art
Bass Museum of Art Hotel & Travel Guide
Get to better understand the local area during your time at Bass Museum of Art, one of its leading attractions.
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in Miami, as it's a vibrant city to see in its own right.
If you are feeling thrifty, you'll be happy to learn about the wide range of low-cost hotels situated close by. The Villa, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the HI Miami Beach - Hostel, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, are two places to start off with.
If you want to leave your hassles at home and discover a little luxury, select from a collection of top-end hotels nearby. The Betsy - South Beach and the Ritz-Carlton, South Beach are some of the great choices, located 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) and 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, respectively.
Visitors with a sweet-tooth may find it difficult to decline the lip-smacking cookies, cakes and pastries at Bistro Paris 6 | Miami (2200 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach). Want to try and fit a bit more in? Even if your stomach can't quite keep pace, you can appreciate the food at Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill - South Beach, (336 21st Street, Miami Beach).
Other Things to Do Near Bass Museum of ArtOnce you're done with Bass Museum of Art, you can look into the area's other sights:
- Take in a performance at Miami City Ballet, where you'll witness power, flexibility and grace.
- Whether it's a big band concert or a fun kids' show, Miami Beach Convention Center plays host to an array of delightful events and performances.
- Golf is a nice way to unwind and get a little exercise at the same time. So if you're looking to have a hit, spend a few hours at Bayshore Municipal Golf Course.
- Check out the events schedule at Fillmore Miami Beach. This great concert venue will surely have a show that you'll want to see.
- If you're interested in Judaism and would like to find a synagogue, visit Temple Emanu El.
A journey on a train is a hassle-free way to get to Bass Museum of Art. The most convenient station, North Bay Road Investments, is only 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.