Book a hotel near Brooklyn Museum, Brooklyn
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Brooklyn Museum
Brooklyn Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
A visit to Brooklyn Museum is an excellent way to learn a bit more about the local people and their culture.
It's just one of the many activities to see and do in the fantastic city of New York.
Accommodation might be the most important part of any good trip. With no less than 36 hotels within a short commute of Brooklyn Museum, it won't be difficult to find exactly what you want. You might like to consider the New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge and the Hotel Le Bleu, comfortably situated 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively. Another great choice, the NU Hotel Brooklyn, is only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
There'll be no reason to spend all your money on a hotel when you can stay at one of the less expensive establishments available here. The Hotel Lynx and the Missing Lantern are situated only 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, respectively.
You needn't be famous to be seen at one of the upscale establishments that are a short drive away. Suites and rooms at The Langham, New York, Fifth Avenue and The Towers at Lotte New York Palace are worth checking out.
Some travelers are simply not made to function before noon. If you got up on the wrong side of the bed, a freshly roasted coffee at Lincoln Station (409 Lincoln Place, Brooklyn) is an excellent way to kick-start the day. A casual walk of 0.06 miles (0.10 kilometers) will deliver you to The Norm at Brooklyn Museum (200 Eastern Pkwy, Ground Floor, Brooklyn), which offers customers more substantial fare.
Other Things to Do Near Brooklyn MuseumAfter you're finished at Brooklyn Museum, you're not going to run out of ideas with all of the other things that are available in the region:
- Brooklyn Botanic Gardens is a great way for environmental enthusiasts to spend some time with its variety of trees, bushes, flowers and birds.
- Prospect Park Zoo is the perfect place to be for animal enthusiasts.
- Brooklyn Public Library offers a collection of books and other resources that readers won't want to miss. Be sure to make enquiries ahead of time for operation hours and other important information.
- Walk around Grand Army Plaza and learn about the fascinating history that runs through these corridors.
- There's no better place to have a break than Prospect Park Long Meadow. Flip through your favorite magazine, play with the kids or simply lie in the shade in this urban oasis.
It's easy to hop on the metro when you're heading to Brooklyn Museum. The nearest station, Nostrand Avenue, is a mere 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Brooklyn Museum? Check out our Brooklyn Museum travel guide!