Find & compare pet-friendly hotels in Brunswick, GA from $46
Top Brunswick Pet Friendly Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Brunswick, a family-friendly city known for its beaches and restaurants, as well as attractions like Driftwood Beach and Saint Simons Island Pier. You can choose from Travelocity's 57 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Brunswick and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Brunswick with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Jekyll Island State Park, Mary Ross Waterfront Park, and Little River.
- Other things to see include Naval Submarine Base Kings Bay, Emerald Princess II Casino, and Glynn Place Mall.
- Need a pet store? Try Pampered Paws, The Dog Stop - Brunswick, GA, or Pet Supplies Plus Brunswick.
- For vet care, Seaside Pharmaceutical, Inc., Dr. Joanne Finelli-Diaz, DVM, and Pine Harbor Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Brunswick
- OYO Hotel Townsend GA
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its comfy beds.
- Extend A Suites Brunswick
Pets stay free at this 2-star hotel.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Kingsland
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Brunswick
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help plan your time in Brunswick.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 72°F in the daytime to 42°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 89°F and the nighttime average is 55°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 91°F in the daytime to 68°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 82°F and the nighttime average is 43°F.