Soak up the beauty of the local environment at Marshes of Glynn Overlook Park.
Brunswick, where it is situated, is 250 miles (402 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Atlanta.
The Budget Motel & Efficiencies can be found just 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Marshes of Glynn Overlook Park, making it a terrific place to stay.
Modest yet comfortable rooms at bargain rates. That is exactly what awaits you during your stay at one of the affordable hotels in the area. Some of your choices are the Quality Inn & Suites Jekyll Island and the Rodeway Inn I-95 North.
For lunch or dinner, Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen (1817 Glynn Avenue, Brunswick is a popular establishment if you have to dampen your cravings. A little later, order a drink and socialize with some new acquaintances at Marshside Grill (1200 Glynn Avenue, Brunswick).
Other Things to Do Near Marshes of Glynn Overlook Park
After finishing up at Marshes of Glynn Overlook Park, there are a variety of other things to keep you busy:
- Before you head to Brunswick City Hall, read up on this important building.
- You can mingle with locals and other tourists alike while relaxing and watching the movie of your choice at Historic Ritz Theatre/Golden Isles Arts and Humanities Association.
- Spice up your evenings and explore the local theater scene. SoGlo Gallery Brunswick Actors' Theatre puts on a range of productions for you to take in.
- You can have a bit of family time in some grassy spaces without ever leaving the city at Mary Ross Waterfront Park.
- You don't have to leave the city to take in the fresh air and tranquil atmosphere of pleasing parkland spaces. Selden Park awaits tourists and local people alike.