There aren't many things that can equal the invigorating feeling of being outdoors. Make your way to Butano State Park to get your fix.
You can visit it in Pescadero, 110 miles (177 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Sacramento.
If you're looking for a hotel to stay at, you'll have to travel beyond 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers). With no less than 15 places to stay that are 19 miles (31 kilometers) away, you surely won't mind the commute from Menlo Park. The Garden Court Hotel, The Westin Palo Alto and Stanford Park Hotel are a few you might like to look up.
Other Things to Do Near Butano State Park
Apart from Butano State Park, travelers often stop by one or two of the area's other noteworthy attractions:
- Admire the classical design and the rich navigational background of Pigeon Point Lighthouse.
- Get an authentic insight into life on the land at Harley Farms Goat Dairy. Visitors will get to know the farmers, say hello to an animal or two and learn all about how a real farm works.
- Spending time shopping at Arcangeli Grocery Company is a great way to really fit in with the locals.
- Memorial Park is valued by locals and tourists alike. Take some time to enjoy the outdoors, and maybe a picnic lunch!
- Soak up the sun and get the blood flowing with some exercise at Big Basin Redwoods State Park, among the area's finest parks.