You're certain to experience something new with a trip to Cal-a-vie.
It is located in San Diego County, which is an estimated 440 miles (708 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
Do you want to stay as close as possible to Cal-a-vie? There are 7 hotel options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) for you to choose from. The Welk Resorts San Diego and Tuscany Hills Retreat should offer you at least some of the amenities you desire.
You'll find a couple of wallet-friendly hotels in the surrounding area. Some such places are the Vista Inn Motel and the La Quinta Inn San Diego Vista.
Other Things to Do Near Cal-a-vie
You can maximize your time by heading over to the region's other attractions after you're done with Cal-a-vie:
- Take a relaxing walk through Alta Vista Gardens and read up on the wide range of plants, flowers and trees. Young and old travelers alike will surely learn something they didn't already know about their favorite species.
- See a performance at Moonlight Ampitheatre and watch the plot thicken!
- Enjoy the great outdoors by spending some time at Guajome County Park, a large recreational area.
- Attend a play at Avo Playhouse and enjoy seeing the stories come to life.
- Delve into the local arts scene when you watch one of the many performances being offered at Broadway Theatre.