Find a Hotel in Copper Mountain Village
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Copper Mountain Village
Copper Mountain Village Hotel & Travel Guide
You're guaranteed to have a great time with your friends at Copper Mountain Village, whether you want to snowboard or ski on all the trails or drink hot chocolate by the fire.
Copper Mountain, 65 miles (105 kilometers) away from the capital of the state, Denver, is where you will find it.
Are you only here for a short time? Book a room at one of the 17 hotels that are within a short commute of Copper Mountain Village. Only 0.09 miles (0.14 kilometers) away, you'll be able to get some rest at the Ten Mile Haus By Copper Vacations. Some other places are the New Village By Copper Vacations, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, and the Copper Mountain Condo Collection by Bighorn Rentals, 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
If you would like to stay a few minutes from all the action but don't want to spend too much money, try out the Mountain Plaza at Center Village by Copper Mountain Lodging, a mere 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Hang out, sit back and meet the locals at Starbucks, which is conveniently located a short distance away. Also nearby is CASA SANCEZ MEXICAN RESTAURANT, where you'll find a greater variety of dining options. Of course, there is no better way to finish off a day of exploring than with a relaxing drink. High Rockies Whiskey and Wine Bar, also a brief walk away, is the place to be.
Other Things to Do Near Copper Mountain VillageAfter finishing up at Copper Mountain Village, there are an assortment of other things that'll keep you busy:
- A popular sports and fitness center, Copper Mountain Racquet and Athletic Club is a place the whole family is certain to enjoy.
- If you're looking for family friendly activities to do on your days off, head to Copper Mountain Ski Resort and shred some snow.
- A popular recreation center, Woodward at Copper is a spot you'll want to visit.
- If you're mad about golf and would like to play, check out Copper Creek Golf Club.
- It's delightful to wake up to the sounds of nature at Sierra, a little escape from urban living.