Book a hotel near Vail Ski Resort, Colorado
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Vail Ski Resort
Vail Ski Resort Hotel & Travel Guide
Out of all the worldly explorers who make the journey to Vail Ski Resort each year, very few leave disappointed.
It is in Vail. If you aren't familiar with that name, it's 75 miles (121 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Denver.
There are lots of accommodations near Vail Ski Resort. With about 31 possibilities within 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer), the only problem you will have is deciding which one looks the best! Why not begin hunting at the Solaris Residences, Sonnenalp and The Wren at Vail?
Stretch your dollar further by reserving a room at one of the low cost hotels that are nearby. You can make your way to the Aspenwood Lodge by Berkshire Hathaway, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, or the Vail 21 Lionshead Village by Berkshire Hathaway, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
Splurge and spend a night or two at one of the premier hotels nearby. Some decent choices are the Arrabelle at Vail Square, A RockResort, located only 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, or the Sebastian - Vail, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
If it's been a long day, try to keep your senses alert with a jolt of caffeine. Order a cup of coffee at Big Bear Bistro, an easy walk away. A notable eatery which is also close by is Los Amigos. It's a great choice if you'd like a more substantial meal and would like something a little more indulgent. Don't forget you're on a break. You're allowed to have a drink or two before bed, and Elway's is yet another short stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Vail Ski ResortHere are some more of the region's other favorite things to do:
- Check out the quality program of art courses, exhibits and music shows offered by Cogswell Gallery.
- Colorado Ski and Snowboard Museum makes it fun to reflect on big wins and remember the legends.
- Sports fans of all ages should visit Colorado Ski Museum-Ski Hall of Fame. You can look back on the famous victories and celebrate the greats.
- Appreciate the effects of the elements upon the land when you spend an afternoon at Chaos Canyon, where the striking rocky slopes lie exposed to the sun.
- Betty Ford Alpine Gardens is a great place to spend a fine morning picnicking with the family, tossing a ball around and admiring the trees and flowers in the gardens.