Book a hotel near Betty Ford Alpine Gardens, Vail
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Betty Ford Alpine Gardens
Betty Ford Alpine Gardens Hotel & Travel Guide
Make the best of your time away by ticking some popular attractions off your touring schedule, such as Betty Ford Alpine Gardens.
You can visit it in Vail, 75 miles (121 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Denver.
With 55 hotels in the vicinity of Betty Ford Alpine Gardens, it won't be difficult to secure a room that's just right. A handful of places to have a look at are the Solaris Residences, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, The Arrabelle at Vail Square, A RockResort, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and finally the Sonnenalp, located just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
If you'd prefer not to break open the old piggy bank, take a look at the great rates 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away at the Aspenwood Lodge by Berkshire Hathaway.
After a fun-filled day of adventure, have a rest at one of the premier hotels a short commute away. You could stay at the Sebastian - Vail, only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, or the Four Seasons Resort Vail, a mere 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
Is your phone gallery full but your belly empty? Follow the aroma of coffee 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) and settle in for a cup or two at Big Bear Bistro (297 Hanson Ranch Road, Vail). Is your stomach still growling? You can enjoy heartier fare at The Fitz Bar & Restaurant (595 Vail Valley Drive, Vail), just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Betty Ford Alpine GardensYou should maximize your precious vacation time by stopping by the area's other attractions after you've visited Betty Ford Alpine Gardens:
- Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater boasts exhibits, music shows and courses that are sure to lend you deeper insight into the area's vibrant arts and culture scene.
- For a way to spice up your days off, head to Vail Ski Resort and tackle the peaks.
- Take a trip down memory lane, remembering the greats that rewrote the record book at Colorado Ski and Snowboard Museum.
- Check out the high-quality program of exhibits, art courses and music shows proudly provided by Cogswell Gallery.
- Take a stroll down memory lane, remembering the greats and glories at Colorado Ski Museum-Ski Hall of Fame.