Book a hotel near Camp Hale, Cascade Village
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Camp Hale
Camp Hale Hotel & Travel Guide
Looking for a room close to Camp Hale?
It's located in Vail, about 75 miles (121 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Denver.
Why not spare yourself the stress and stay nearby? There are 23 possible accommodations just a stone's throw away. The Ritz-Carlton Club, Vail, Vail Resorts' Legendary Lodging at Ritz-Carlton Residences and The Arrabelle at Vail Square, A RockResort are some of the choices.
The Vail 21 Lionshead Village by Berkshire Hathaway, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, offers professional service at a fantastic price.
If you want to enjoy the lap of luxury, choose from a multitude of deluxe options close by. You can look into getting a room at the Vail Marriott Mountain Resort or the Sun Vail, located 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) and 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, respectively.
In need of a caffeine hit? Grab a coffee at Green Elephant Juicery Lionshead, just a short walk from Camp Hale. Still feeling hungry? Local Joe's Pizza and Delivery is also close-at-hand and offers a more comprehensive dining experience. Sharing a bottle or two of your favorite wine at Avalanche Pub may hit the spot after a busy day.
Other Things to Do Near Camp HaleAfter you're finished with Camp Hale, there are even more things to see in the region:
- Outdoor adventures await at Vail Recreation Path. Pack a picnic, and spend the afternoon taking in the beautiful landscape.
- Those who love nature ought to bring their hiking shoes or boots and enjoy a hike along Adventure Ridge.
- Take a journey aboard Eagle Bahn Gondola and look at the surroundings while giving those sore legs a little break.
- John A. Dobson Ice Arena is a popular venue to take the family and do something novel.
- Put on your walking shoes and head out to Grand Traverse. This picturesque trail is a good way to see the charming natural beauty of the area.