Don't wrack your brain hemming and hawing about what you should do next. Copper Sky Recreation Complex is waiting.
It's located in Casa Grande. If you're unfamiliar with that name, it's 30 miles (48 kilometers) away from the state capital of Phoenix.
Since it's just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, many people who visit Copper Sky Recreation Complex choose to stay at the Harrah's Ak-Chin Casino Resort.
Other Things to Do Near Copper Sky Recreation Complex
If you want to discover more than just Copper Sky Recreation Complex, check out what else the area has to offer:
- Take a well-deserved intermission from the tourist sites, and take in a movie at UltraStar Multi-tainment Center.
- Whether you're a high roller or just looking for some fun, Harrah's Ak-Chin Casino is an exciting and dynamic place to roll the dice.
- Brush up on the difference between backswings, birdies and bogeys, by enjoying a round or two at The Duke at Rancho El Dorado.
- Ak-Chin Southern Dunes Golf Club is a wonderful place to hone your skills and meet some of the local players.
- All thrill-seekers will enjoy the rush at Sonora Wings.
It's so simple to catch the train when you're heading to Copper Sky Recreation Complex. The nearest station, Maricopa Station, is only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away!