Book a hotel near Heard Museum, Phoenix
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Heard Museum
Heard Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
A journey to Heard Museum is guaranteed to be a fun and enriching lesson in the local culture.
Phoenix, the state capital, is thrilled to host it.
Tourists who have limited time may prefer to stay in the area surrounding Heard Museum. You can find 22 possible accommodations within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the attraction. 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, you'll find the Kimpton Hotel Palomar Phoenix Cityscape. A couple of others you might like to consider are the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Phoenix Downtown-Ballpark, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix Downtown North, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
Anyone who gets excited by a bargain should appreciate staying a night at the FOUNDRE Phoenix, only 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
If you are exhausted from all the sightseeing, stop for a minute and treat yourself to a much-needed caffeine break at Heard Coffee Cantina, just a brief walk away. Also close-at-hand is Courtyard Café at the Heard, a nice establishment that serves a selection of satisfying courses. Why not end a thoroughly enjoyable day with a toast to your traveling companions? Get down to Oven+Vine, also a quick walk away, and call for a round.
Other Things to Do Near Heard MuseumAfter you've visited Heard Museum, prepare yourself for the other excellent attractions available in the rest of the area:
- Attend a play at Phoenix Theatre and relax as you see the stories come to life.
- To listen to the breathtaking harmonies of an opera at Arizona Opera is truly an experience that can't be matched.
- Renoir, the famous French painter, once claimed that the only way to understand art is to go to a museum and look at it. Why not take the advice of one of the greatest painters of all time and stop at Phoenix Art Museum on your travels?
- Remember to check out the collections at Burton Barr Central Library, a local library.
- Perhaps not the most prestigious or well-known museum, Cutler Plotkin Jewish Heritage Center is still worth a visit if you love to learn.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Heard Museum? Check out our Heard Museum travel guide!