Book a hotel near Arizona State Capitol, Phoenix
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Arizona State Capitol
Arizona State Capitol Hotel & Travel Guide
As soon as you arrive at Arizona State Capitol, you'll discover why so many visitors have it on their travel to-do list.
It can be found in Phoenix, the bustling state capital.
Even though there's a reasonable selection of 12 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Arizona State Capitol, it would be a good idea to book early so that you get the best possible deal. The Kimpton Hotel Palomar Phoenix Cityscape and The Westin Phoenix Downtown are excellent places here, located 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Modest yet comfortable rooms at budget rates. That's exactly what you'll discover when you stay at one of the less expensive hotels in the area. The Best Western Airport Inn and the Super 8 Phoenix Downtown are worth a shot.
Are you someone who has extravagant tastes? If so, you'll find a small collection of high-end hotels located just a short drive away. Great choices would have to be The Camby, Autograph Collection and Arizona Biltmore, A Waldorf Astoria Resort.
If you'd love a break from wandering around Arizona State Capitol, take the short walk to Capitol Cafe for a steaming hot cup or two of coffee. If you have an hour or two to spare, and an appreciation for eating, you can also treat yourself to the delicious fare at blimpie. You know it's the right time to enjoy a round of drinks when the shadows grow longer. Enquire about the most popular spirit or wine at La Canasta Capitolio, only five minutes by foot.
Other Things to Do Near Arizona State CapitolAfter finishing up at Arizona State Capitol, there are a variety of other things that'll keep you occupied:
- Take a few hours by yourself for some reflection while you admire the significance of Wesley Bolin Memorial Plaza.
- Plan a visit to Pioneer and Military Memorial Park, a monument that serves as a reminder of the past.
- Explore the world of history and enjoy an exciting family excursion in the bargain with a tour of Arizona Hall of Fame Museum.
- Pay a visit to Comerica Theatre and delight in watching talented actors give it their all.
- Enjoy a trip to Phoenix City Hall and and allow yourself to imagine the stories and secrets of those who once were here.
It's easy to catch a train when you're going to Arizona State Capitol. The nearest station, Union Station, is only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.