Book a hotel near Phoenix Art Museum, Phoenix
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Phoenix Art Museum
Phoenix Art Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Enhance your understanding of the region's culture when you visit Phoenix Art Museum.
It is in Phoenix, the dynamic state capital.
Since you'll be visiting Phoenix Art Museum, why wouldn't you stay close by? With 22 nearby possibilities available, you can discover something perfect. The Kimpton Hotel Palomar Phoenix Cityscape, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, is one place to start looking. You might also like to take a look at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Phoenix Downtown-Ballpark, just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, or the Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix Downtown North, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
There's nothing that puts more strain on the vacation budget than finding a place to stay. Fortunately, there is a range of low-priced hotels that are not too far away. For instance, the Super 8 Phoenix Downtown can be found just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, while the Rodeway Inn Downtown Phoenix is 1 mile (2 kilometers).
If refined elegance is your cup of tea, you can't miss staying a couple of nights at one of the handful of upmarket hotels that are close by. Enquire about a night's stay at The Westin Phoenix Downtown, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, or the Sheraton Grand Phoenix, a short walk of 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers).
A mere 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, Press Coffee (1616 North Central Avenue Suite 102, Phoenix) is a warm and welcoming place to have an uplifting cup of coffee or two and something sweet. Your tummy will thank you if you visit Forno 301, 1616 North Central Avenue #104, Phoenix.
Other Things to Do Near Phoenix Art MuseumYou've come here to check out Phoenix Art Museum, but you might be pleasantly surprised by what else the area has available:
- To listen to the wondrous melodies of an opera production at Arizona Opera will certainly be an experience that can't be surpassed
- Visit Phoenix Theatre and delight in watching its gifted actors give it all they've got.
- If you're eager to find somewhere where you can find a good book, make your way to Burton Barr Central Library, a local library featuring excellent collections.
- Perhaps not the most popular or well-known museum, Cutler Plotkin Jewish Heritage Center might still be worth an afternoon visit if you like to learn.
- Enjoy a break and kick a ball around in Margaret T. Hance Park, a leafy green sanctuary.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Phoenix Art Museum? Check out our Phoenix Art Museum travel guide!