Find & compare hotels with pools in Council Bluffs, IA from $50
Top Council Bluffs Hotels with Pools
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Council Bluffs, a family-friendly city known for its casinos and art galleries, as well as attractions like Horseshoe Council Bluffs and Mid-America Center. Take your pick from Travelocity's 19 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Council Bluffs and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Council Bluffs with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Bayliss Park, Lake Manawa Beach, and Lake Manawa State Park.
- Other things to see include Harrah's Council Bluffs Casino, Union Pacific Railroad Museum, and Ameristar Casino Hotel at Council Bluffs.
- Need a pet store? Try Bomgaars, Bird Cage Pet Shop, or Tropical Fish.
- For vet care, Huddle Brandi DVM, Sunshine Veterinary Clinic, and Dr. Steven Michael are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Council Bluffs
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Omaha - Council Bluffs
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
- Western Inn
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
- Best Western Crossroads Of The Bluffs
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Council Bluffs
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help plan your vacation in Council Bluffs.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 58°F in the daytime to 13°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 34°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 88°F in the daytime to 47°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 71°F and the nighttime average is 14°F.