Galapagos Islands Cruises
What islands should I visit on a Galapagos Islands cruise?
- Santa Cruz Island: If you’ve ever wanted to hang out with marine iguanas, now is your chance. Flamingos and hermit crabs make their home in Bachas Beach, while the views from Cerro Mesa and Dragon Hill will make your jaw drop—and your media feed light up.
- San Cristobal Island: Visit the La Galapaguera Giant Tortoise Habitat and get up close and personal with these astonishing beasts. Need more critters? Head to La Loberia and check out the majestic sea lions.
What can I do in the Galapagos Islands?
- I want to…eat like I’ve never eaten before: A 7-day cruise through the Galapagos archipelago is a culinary experience unto itself. Imagine heaping piles of fresh seafood and fusion cuisine—and yes, the Galapagos are part of Ecuador, so expect potatoes, rice, seasoned meats, and fruits from all over South America.
- I want to…swim with the fishes (for real): Galapagos National Park is carefully monitored to protect its unique wildlife, but so long as you stay close to your tour guides and follow regulations, you can swim with sharks in Roca Redonda, or visit turtles and stingrays in Santa Fe, among other places.
- I want to…go shopping: The natural beauty of the Galapagos inspires many of the local artists, and you can find their unique, island-themed work at many galleries in Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz. You can also find weaving, hammocks, and jewelry in Baquerizo Moreno on San Cristobal Island
Hotel FiestaCalle Moises Brito y Juan Montalvo, Puerto Ayora, Galapagos, 200350
Stay at this 3.5-star business-friendly hotel in Puerto Ayora. Enjoy free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our guests praise the breakfast and the pool ...
Hotel La Casa de JudyCalle No. 10, Barrio del Eden Avenida y Escalecia, Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz, 200350
Stay at this hotel in Puerto Ayora. Enjoy free breakfast, free WiFi, and a terrace. Our guests praise the helpful staff in our reviews. Popular attractions Fishing ...
Hotel La Casa de Judy$78
Finch Bay Galapagos HotelBarrio Punta Estrada, Puerto Ayora, Galapagos, 200350
Stay at this 4-star beach hotel in Puerto Ayora. Enjoy free breakfast, free WiFi, and a beach locale. Our guests praise the pool and the helpful staff in our ...
Finch Bay Galapagos Hotel$494
Hostal North SeymourLobo Marino y Duncan N. 258, Puerto Ayora, GALAPAGOS, 200350
Stay at this 3-star business-friendly B&B in Puerto Ayora. Enjoy free WiFi, an airport shuttle, and a terrace. Our guests praise the breakfast and the pool in ...
Hostal North Seymour$25
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
*Prices are cruise only, per person, double occupancy. Taxes, fees and port expenses not included. Rates are valid for US and Canadian residents only. Fuel supplement may apply. Savings advertised and Expedia Extras are based on specific cabin types and sailing dates, and may not be available for all cabin types/sailings.