Cruises to Canada
Popular Canada cruise destinations
- Nova Scotia: This Canadian province is home to Halifax, a bustling city full of coastal beauty. Tour the city’s famed Citadel fortress, explore the expansive Halifax Public Gardens, and stop at the boutique shops and local breweries that comprise downtown. Other popular Nova Scotia destinations for cruise ships include Yarmouth, Cheticamp, and Digby.
- Prince Edward Island: Famous for its oysters and red sand beaches, Prince Edward Island is a dreamy destination for your next cruise getaway. The island is home to three port cities: Charlottetown, Summerside, and Georgetown.
- Quebec City: Stroll along the Saint Lawrence Riveror post up in the old quarter and devour a plate of poutine. Whether you spend an afternoon marveling at Montmorency Falls orshopping in Petit Champlain, you’ll wonder why you haven’t made it to Quebec City sooner.
Top Canada/New England cruise destinations
Many Canadian cruises make their way up the United States’Eastern Seaboard. Here are a few potential stops to consider:
- Bar Harbor, Maine: Located along Maine’s Frenchman Bay, Bar Harbor is a picturesque destination for water sports, hiking, and lighthouse exploration. It’s also home to Acadia National Park, which is a must-see for any nature-lover.
- Boston, Massachusetts: Tour epic sights from America’s past, like the Freedom Trail or Boston Common, and immerse yourself in the present by taking a trip to the New England Aquarium.
- Newport, Rhode Island: Tour the scenic Marble House, then get outside and wander the gorgeous Fort Adams State Park. If you’re traveling in autumn, be on the lookout for stunning fall foliage.
Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac1 rue des Carrieres, Quebec, QC
Located in the city center, this ski-in/ski-out hotel in Old Quebec is within a 10-minute walk of Quebec City Town Hall and Quebec Cruise Terminal and close ...
Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac$218
Entourage sur-le-Lac99 Chemin du Tour-du-Lac, Lac Beauport, QC
Located in Lac Beauport, this beachfront hotel is next to a golf course, 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Pourvoirie du Lac Beauport, and 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Le Relais. ...
Hôtel Le Concorde Québec1225 Cours du General de Montcalm, Quebec, QC
Located in Centre-Ville, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Quebec City Convention Center and Citadelle of Quebec. Quebec City Town Hall and Quebec Cruise ...
Hôtel Le Concorde Québec$103
Prince George Hotel1725 Market St, Halifax, NS
Located in Downtown Halifax, this eco-friendly hotel is steps from Scotiabank Centre, Halifax Town Clock, and Grand Parade. Halifax World Trade and Convention ...
Prince George Hotel$88
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
*Prices are cruise only, per person, double occupancy. Taxes, fees and port expenses not included. Rates are valid for US and Canadian residents only. Fuel supplement may apply. Savings advertised and Expedia Extras are based on specific cabin types and sailing dates, and may not be available for all cabin types/sailings.