Book a hotel near D.C. Booth Historic National Fish Hatchery, Deadwood
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near D.C. Booth Historic National Fish Hatchery
D.C. Booth Historic National Fish Hatchery Hotel & Travel Guide
Visiting D.C. Booth Historic National Fish Hatchery will always be time well spent.
To see it, head about 170 miles (274 kilometers) from the state capital, Pierre, until you arrive at Deadwood.
There are only 4 accommodations nearby. However, their great location more than makes up for the lack of choice. The Best Western Black Hills Lodge and The Crow Peak Lodge, located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of D.C. Booth Historic National Fish Hatchery, are popular choices with many visitors.
If you love getting a bargain, the Bell's Motor Lodge Motel may just be what you've been looking for, and it's only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
If it's been a long day, try to keep your senses alert and awake with a shot of caffeine. You can order a coffee or two from Green Bean Coffee Shop, a brief stroll away. A notable dining option which is also close by is Black Hills Brick Oven Pizza. This place is a good choice if you're craving a bigger meal and would like something a little fancier. If you find that the setting sun brings about a sudden thirst, swing by Spearfish Creek Wine Bar for an icy beer or a relaxing wine on the way back to your hotel.
Other Things to Do Near D.C. Booth Historic National Fish HatcheryOnce you're finished at D.C. Booth Historic National Fish Hatchery, be sure not to neglect the area's other attractions:
- Add a taste of the arts to your vacation by securing tickets to a play at Matthews Opera House & Arts Center.
- Spearfish Canyon North Entrance is a must-see for anybody walking the surrounding trails, due to its rugged geology and jagged outcrops.
- If you adore the feel of aged buildings and structures, a scheduled tour of Black Hills State University will ignite your passion.
- Take a look at the educational exhibits that are on display at High Plains Heritage Center Museum.
- If you're an art fan, visit Termesphere Gallery and check out what's in the gallery.