Book a hotel near Living Map Theater, Deadwood
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Living Map Theater
Living Map Theater Hotel & Travel Guide
What's holding you back? Living Map Theater was meant to be seen.
You can find it in Deadwood, which is 170 miles (274 kilometers) from the state capital, Pierre.
Booking a hotel close by shouldn't be too hard, with 4 options to select from. You might like to think about spending a few nights at the Town Hall Inn and Stampmill Suites, both of which are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Living Map Theater.
Get some shut-eye at one of the low-cost solutions that are a short drive away. A couple of your choices include the Comfort Inn & Suites and the Black Hills Inn & Suites.
If you want to be near all the action, and stay in an upscale hotel, reserve a room at the Terry Peak Chalets, 3 miles (5 kilometers) away.
The Sled Haus (209 Glendale Ave, Lead) is an excellent venue to unwind and feast on some great food. It's only a short stroll from Living Map Theater, so you're sure to be back feeling revived before long. Later on, order a glass of wine and meet some new buddies at Dakota Shivers Brewing (717 West Main Street, Lead).
Other Things to Do Near Living Map TheaterAfter you're finished with Living Map Theater, you're not going to be at a loss for things to do with all of the other possibilities in the area:
- Inject some culture into your trip by attending a play or two at Historic Homestake Opera House.
- Arrange to see Homestake Gold Mine, a historic mine.
- Make arrangements to see Broken Boot Gold Mine, a well-known historic mine.
- Convenient information displays and visitor's maps can be found at Deadwood History & Information Center.
- Whether you're a big spender or just an amateur, Silverado is an exciting place to try your hand.