Find & compare pet-friendly hotels in Daytona Beach, FL from $56
Top Daytona Beach Pet Friendly Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Daytona Beach, a family-friendly city known for its beaches and natural parks, as well as attractions like Ocean Center and Daytona Beach Boardwalk. Take your pick from Travelocity's 59 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Daytona Beach and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Daytona Beach with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Canaveral National Seashore, Sun Splash Park, and Breakers Beachfront Park.
- Other things to see include Daytona Beach Bandshell, Beach at Daytona Beach, and Daytona International Speedway.
- Need a pet store? Try KC:DNA, Aquaripure, or Art LaMay Studios.
- For vet care, Rawls Jr Benjamin H DVM, Long Amy DVM, and Langford John DVM are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Daytona Beach
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Oceanfront Daytona Beach
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
- Carters Motel and Mobile Home Village
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star motel. Guests appreciate the helpful staff.
- Hyatt Place Daytona Beach - Oceanfront
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Daytona Beach
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your trip in Daytona Beach.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 77°F in the daytime to 47°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 89°F and the nighttime average is 56°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 91°F in the daytime to 70°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 85°F and the nighttime average is 48°F.