A trip to Edisto Island Museum is certain to be an enriching lesson in history and culture.
It awaits you in Edisto Island, 110 miles (177 kilometers) from the state capital, Columbia.
Don't hesitate to reserve a room as soon as possible, as there's only 1 possibility that is within easy reach. The Wyndham Ocean Ridge Resort is just 6 miles (10 kilometers) away from Edisto Island Museum.
Other Things to Do Near Edisto Island Museum
After seeing Edisto Island Museum, why not swing by some of the other attractions in the area? Here are a few places to get you started:
- See the art being displayed at With These Hands Gallery.
- Learn about the variety of animal species at Edisto Island Serpentarium and meet some new furry friends!
- Take a break to look at some of Mother Nature's bird species at Botany Bay Plantation Heritage Preserve and Wildlife Management Area.
- Enjoy beautiful scenery and reconnect with nature at Edisto Beach State Park.
- Enjoy a few rounds, get some exercise and challenge yourself at Plantation Course at Edisto.