Book a hotel near Emerald Coast Science Center, Fort Walton Beach
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Emerald Coast Science Center
Emerald Coast Science Center Hotel & Travel Guide
A visit to Emerald Coast Science Center will be an enriching lesson in the history and culture of the region.
To get there, head 140 miles (225 kilometers) from the state capital, Tallahassee, until you reach Fort Walton Beach.
From time to time, it's nice to have few decisions to make, but when you're searching for a hotel you want a diversity of options. The good news is that there are 45 accommodations in the surrounding area. The Azure Condominiums by Wyndham Vacation Rentals, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, is an excellent starting point. You may also like to take a look at the Waterscape Condominiums by Wyndham Vacation Rentals, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, or the Waters Edge Condominiums by Wyndham Vacation Rentals, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
There is an endless number of ways to spend money while you are on vacation. If you're not fussy about where you end up, why not book one of the more economically priced places? You'll find the Comfort Inn And Suites, a mere 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Days Inn - Fort Walton Beach is a meager 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Take spoiling yourself to new heights by booking one of the numerous upscale hotels that are a few minutes away. You could stay at the Waterscape by Dale E. Peterson Vacations, only 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, or the Waterscape B224 by RedAwning, located 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
Just a short distance away, Maas Coffee is the perfect place to order a coffee or a quick bite to eat. The Boardroom Pub and Grub is a well-known venue that's nearby if you want to eat a full meal. Any traveler who loves an invigorating drink or two should also visit The Green Door Music Hall, yet one more short stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Emerald Coast Science CenterIf you want to experience more than just Emerald Coast Science Center, check out what else the area has going on:
- History fans will be eager to visit Camp Walton Schoolhouse Museum, where history comes to life to tell stories from the region's past.
- If you are the intellectually curious sort, make sure to schedule time to participate in a tour of Indian Temple Mound Museum. This popular local attraction gives guests a fascinating look at an archaeological dig site, as well as some of the items that the dig unearthed.
- Get in on the natural beauty that awaits at Timpoochee Trail. This local hiking trail is extremely popular among both locals and tourists.
- Emerald Coast Convention Center is an important venue available for conferences. It's conveniently located and has a number of nearby restaurants, cafes and hotels.
- Fans of underwater life should spend a few hours at Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park, where you're able to take in the displays and see some marine life close up.