Book a hotel near Henderson Beach State Park, Destin
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Henderson Beach State Park
Henderson Beach State Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Henderson Beach State Park is the ideal destination for travelers wanting to get back to Mother Nature.
You can visit it in Destin, which is 130 miles (209 kilometers) from the state capital, Tallahassee.
If you're hoping to book a room near all the action, you'll have a variety of options. There are around 20 accommodations in the immediate vicinity of Henderson Beach State Park. You might like to have a look at the Silver Shells Beach Resort & Spa by Wyndham Vacation Rentals and The Palms of Destin, located just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, respectively. Another choice, the Sterling Sands by Sterling Resorts, is only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you are simply searching for a good roof over your head, check out the handful of wallet-friendly solutions that are not too far away. A couple of favorites are the Leeward Key Condominiums by Wyndham Vacation Rentals and the Candlewood Suites Destin-Sandestin.
After a lively day, rest your worn-out legs at an upscale hotel that's just a short drive away. You might like to check availability at the Alerio by Bliss Beach Rentals and Five Star Beach Properties Walton.
It doesn't matter if you want a delicious snack or a place to congregate with some locals, Destination Little Donuts can take care of you, and it's conveniently located a short walk away. If your hunger's not going to go away that easily, check out the menu at Lennys Subs, a quality eatery that's nearby. Don't forget you're on a break. You're allowed to enjoy a drink or two before you call it a night, and Fudpuckers Beachside Bar & Grill is another short stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Henderson Beach State ParkIf you want to pack as much as humanly possible into your break, here's a sampling of what else is going on:
- Get to know the different species at Gator Beach and meet some new furry friends!
- On a rainy day, Fat Daddy's Arcade is the perfect place if you are needing a way to entertain rowdy teenagers.
- Morgan Sports Center is a well-known park that's enjoyed by locals and travelers. It's a great place to bring the family.
- Emerald Coast Centre can give you all the information you'll need to ensure you make the most of your visit.
- Indian Bayou Golf Club is the perfect place to play a round and enjoy some socializing.