Book a hotel near Emerald Bay Golf Club, Destin
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Emerald Bay Golf Club
Emerald Bay Golf Club Hotel & Travel Guide
The gorgeous fairways at Emerald Bay Golf Club are awaiting your visit, so get your clubs ready and prepare yourself for the adventure of your dreams.
You can visit it in Destin, 130 miles (209 kilometers) from the state capital, Tallahassee.
If you're planning to go all the way to Emerald Bay Golf Club, you might as well reserve a room that's not too far away. There are as many as 16 accommodations within 2 miles (3 kilometers). Lots of people have had a good experience at the Emerald Shores by Wyndham Vacation Rentals, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, the Leeward Key Condominiums by Wyndham Vacation Rentals, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, and the Crystal Sands Condominiums by Wyndham Vacation Rentals, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you enjoy getting value for money, the Extended Stay America Destin - US 98 - Emerald Coast Pkwy might be just what you've been looking for, and it's only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Fellow travelers may tell you the best things in life should be free. That may or may not be true, as the top-rated establishments available here will no doubt create some lasting memories. Rooms at the Hilton Sandestin Beach Golf Resort & Spa and Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort are ideal choices.
Just a short distance away, Plaza Cafe is a superb place to enjoy a coffee and a snack. A popular dining option which is also close by is Surfside Subs. It's a good choice if you'd like a more substantial meal and you need something a bit more indulgent. Tourists looking for a nightcap ought to have a chat with the bartender at Breeze Bar & Grill, also just a short walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Emerald Bay Golf ClubWhen you're finally finished at Emerald Bay Golf Club, you won't run out of things to do with all of the other things that are available in the area:
- Tee up at The Golf Garden of Destin, a lovely place to unwind and play a couple of rounds.
- Notch a few birdies, get more active and challenge your mind at the local Regatta Bay Golf and Country Club.
- Indulge in some serious shopping at Destin Commons, a popular shopping destination for tourists and locals alike.
- Expert shoppers will want to head in the direction of Destin Yarn Shop, a well-known store that people visit the region for.
- If you're a golfing enthusiast and would like to play, make your way to Golf Course At Seascape Resort.