Book a hotel near Silver Sands Premium Outlets, Miramar Beach
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Silver Sands Premium Outlets
Silver Sands Premium Outlets Hotel & Travel Guide
Gather your fellow travelers and make your way to Silver Sands Premium Outlets, an excellent place to spend a few hours.
Destin, 120 miles (193 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Tallahassee, is where you will find it.
It'll be such an easy drive from your hotel door to Silver Sands Premium Outlets if you choose to stay at one of the 25 possibilities that are in the vicinity. The Mainsail Resort by Wyndham Vacation Rentals is only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away. If that doesn't suit you, the Beach House Condominiums by Wyndham Vacation Rentals and the Hilton Sandestin Beach Golf Resort & Spa are conveniently located 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
The most affordable places often have the most charm and character. Make sure you keep your eyes peeled for the fantastic deals nearby. For example, you'll find the Quality Inn & Suites 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, while the Sleep Inn Destin is 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
They say elegance never ages, so, if you enjoy staying in highly-rated hotels, you can find a limited number nearby. The Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort is only 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, while the Alerio by Bliss Beach Rentals is also within walking distance, just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
Once you've explored Silver Sands Premium Outlets, take a five-minute walk to Panera Bread and enjoy a cup of coffee and the comfy surroundings. Also in the vicinity is Five Guys, a popular establishment that serves up a variety of hearty meals. Travelers who are looking for a nightcap ought to pull up a stool at Cheeseburger In Paradise, also just a short walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Silver Sands Premium OutletsOnce you're finished at Silver Sands Premium Outlets, be sure not to neglect the region's other attractions:
- Hit 'em long at Golf Course At Seascape Resort, a lovely place to unwind and play a couple of rounds.
- Shopping at Destin Yarn Shop is a good way to find that special something.
- Prepared to give your wallet a workout? The iconic Sirens at the Beach is a must-visit on a lot of people's schedules.
- Feel relaxed at Sandestin Golf Resort - Raven, Burnt Pine, Baytowne, The Links, a local resort.
- Brush up on the difference between backswings, birdies and bogeys, by spending a day out on the green at Raven Golf Club.