Book a hotel near Destin History and Fishing Museum, Destin
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Destin History and Fishing Museum
Destin History and Fishing Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
The quirks and charms of the region's culture may become more apparent at Destin History and Fishing Museum.
It's located in Destin, approximately 130 miles (209 kilometers) out of the state capital, Tallahassee.
Occasionally, simplicity makes things easier, but when you're searching for a place to sleep you want options to choose from. You'll be happy to know that there are around 27 accommodations in the surrounding area. The Destin Inn and Suites, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, is one place to start looking. You may also like to take a look at the Inn On Destin Harbor, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, and the Village Inn Destin, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
If you want to keep to a tight budget, you need not look any further than the Motel 6 Destin, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
The Jetty East Condominiums is a wonderful option where you can relax in style. You also don't have to wander very far, since it's only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Mojo's Coffee Shop is the ideal place to enjoy a hot beverage as well as a delicious pastry, cake or tart. Luckily, it's just a short stroll from Destin History and Fishing Museum. If you are planning to eat out for lunch, stay close by and book a table at Whataburger. Why not finish a thoroughly enjoyable day with a toast to your traveling companions? Get down to Shark Shack Daiquiri Bar, just around the corner, and call for a round.
Other Things to Do Near Destin History and Fishing MuseumAs well as Destin History and Fishing Museum, here's a list of additional things in the area that you're going to want to check out:
- Enjoy an illuminating and popular tourist attraction at Indian Temple Mound and Museum. There you'll see evidence of an archaeological dig, and even some of the items that were found.
- HarborWalk Marina is an accessible marina. Check with them if you'd like to spend some time there.
- You'll have a great time finding presents for your friends and family, as well as the perfect treat for yourself, at HarborWalk Village.
- You'll definitely spot some fellow tourists in Destin Harbor Boardwalk, a well-known area with numerous attractions.
- Spend a few hours shopping at Shoreline Village Mall, where you can find almost anything you need, such as fashion items, souvenirs and general supplies.