Book a hotel near Okaloosa Island Pier, Pensacola
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Okaloosa Island Pier
Okaloosa Island Pier Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll certainly be doing something really special for the kiddies when you take them to Okaloosa Island Pier.
It's situated in Fort Walton Beach, roughly 140 miles (225 kilometers) out of the state capital, Tallahassee.
If you'd like to book a room among the action, you'll have a range of options to choose from. There are as many as 28 hotels within the vicinity of Okaloosa Island Pier. You may like to consider the Azure Condominiums by Wyndham Vacation Rentals and the Waterscape Condominiums by Wyndham Vacation Rentals, comfortably situated 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) and 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, respectively. One other great choice, the Waters Edge Condominiums by Wyndham Vacation Rentals, is only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
For visitors that appreciate bargain prices, consider booking a room at one of the less expensive solutions available here. The Comfort Inn And Suites and the Fairway Inn are a couple of the more reputable places.
If you would like to spoil yourself with some luxury, you'll find a nice array of upscale hotels nearby. The Destin West by Dale E. Peterson Vacations is one of best places, located 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away. Otherwise, consider the Waterscape by Dale E. Peterson Vacations, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
When you're finished at Okaloosa Island Pier, take a short walk to Pino Gelato Cafe At the Beach and enjoy a steaming mug of coffee and the comfortable surrounds. A good option for those wanting a more comprehensive dining experience is Angler's Beachside Grill. Once again, you needn't travel too far to get there. At the end of the day, you can celebrate the cherished memories that have been made at Floyd's Shrimp House, just a few more steps away.
Other Things to Do Near Okaloosa Island PierIf you want to explore more than just Okaloosa Island Pier, get a taste of what else the area has to offer:
- If you'd enjoy seeing some marine life up close, take in the displays and have a fun day at Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park.
- Give yourself plenty of time to discover the many tourist attractions in Boardwalk on Okaloosa Island.
- If you're searching for an event area that has outstanding services, you should look into Emerald Coast Convention Center. You'll be pleased to know that there are a range of cafes and restaurants in the neighborhood.
- Reconnect with nature by checking out the renowned Henderson Beach State Recreation Area, an excellent place for travelers looking for some time in the outdoors.
- Science will always be an integral part of how we live. Emerald Coast Science Center makes it attainable for visitors young and old.