Nature lovers will enjoy Fantasy Lake Scuba Park, one of the area's most frequented natural attractions.
To see it, head over to Raleigh, the capital of the state.
What makes Fantasy Lake Scuba Park so appealing is its remote location. However, what this means is that there are no accommodations close by. The Umstead Hotel and Spa, 20 miles (32 kilometers) away, and The King's Daughters Inn, 30 miles (48 kilometers) away, are two places that might fit into your itinerary. If not, 13 miles (21 kilometers) away is the Renaissance Raleigh North Hills Hotel.
Other Things to Do Near Fantasy Lake Scuba Park
If you have enough time, you'll want to investigate what else is happening in the region:
- You'll enjoy spending some time in this gaming geek's utopia. Gotcha Paintball has all types of fun and games that'll test your know-how.
- Track down some unique and even handmade gifts for your family back home and relax with a delicious snack at Wake Forest Farmers Market.
- A day at Wake Forest Historical Museum is an excellent way to educate yourself away from the crowded tourist sites.
- The entire family can experience an amazing day out at Hill Ridge Farms. Little else compares to interacting with animals to truly appreciate nature.
- Score a hole in one, get some exercise and test yourself at Wil-Mar Golf Club.