Book a hotel near Lafayette Village, North Raleigh
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Lafayette Village
Lafayette Village Hotel & Travel Guide
Visiting Lafayette Village will always be time well spent.
It's in Raleigh, the dynamic state capital.
Staying in the vicinity of Lafayette Village shouldn't be too much trouble, since there are 45 accommodations within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Renaissance Raleigh North Hills Hotel and Residence Inn By Marriott Raleigh Crabtree ought to offer you some, if not all, of the comforts of home.
The surrounding area's more reasonably priced solutions will give you all you need at a price you'll love. The Candlewood Suites WAKE FOREST RALEIGH AREA and the Sleep Inn Wake Forest are worth a shot.
If you know you're not fully alive before a steaming hot cup of coffee, take a walk to Jubala Coffee (8450 Honeycutt Road, Raleigh). If you need slightly more on your plate, Vinos Finos Tapas and Wine Bar (Lafayette Village Shopping Center, 8450 Honeycutt Road #110, Raleigh) is an excellent choice.
Other Things to Do Near Lafayette VillageYou should take advantage of your precious vacation time by checking out the region's other attractions once you're finished with Lafayette Village:
- Dive into the local arts scene when you watch one of the many performances at North Raleigh Arts and Creative Theater.
- Some places are so significant in nature or history that they're protected. Durant Nature Preserve is one of them.
- Take a look at one or two maps from Falls Lake Visitor Assistance Center and learn more about the area.
- Set aside lots of time to explore the many tourist attractions around the Triangle Town Center area.
- Eager to escape the hustle and bustle of the city streets? Go for a stroll in Shelley Lake Park, a leafy green oasis.