Book a hotel near North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences, Downtown
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences
North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences Hotel & Travel Guide
Thinking about stopping into North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences?
It is located in Raleigh, the lively state capital.
There's a decent range of accommodations that are a short commute away from North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences. Make your selection from 7 possibilities, all within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. The Raleigh Marriott City Center and the Sheraton Raleigh Hotel are great places here, found 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, respectively.
The Days Inn Raleigh Downtown, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, is the lone inexpensive hotel that you can find in this area.
Find a chair, rest your legs and grab a bite to eat at Acro Cafe, a frequently visited coffee shop not far from North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences. If you have an hour or two to spare, and a love of eating, you can also spoil yourself with the delectable fare at Pharaoh's at the Museum. You can keep walking and while away the remainder of your day trying the drinks available at BREW Coffee Bar.
Other Things to Do Near North Carolina Museum of Natural SciencesIf you'd love to experience more than just North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences, check out what else the area has available:
- One local attraction that you probably haven't yet considered is North Carolina General Assembly, an important government building.
- Convenient information displays and maps can be found at Capitol Area Visitor Center.
- Tourists always enjoy a fascinating guided tour of North Carolina Executive Mansion, a local historic house.
- Explore many facets of the past and enjoy a memorable family excursion in the bargain with a visit to North Carolina Museum of History.
- A visit to North Carolina State Capitol will give you greater insight into the general history and civic character of this destination.
To visit North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences, you could think about catching a train. The closest station, Raleigh, is only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.