Book a hotel near Crabtree Valley Mall, Raleigh
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Crabtree Valley Mall
Crabtree Valley Mall Hotel & Travel Guide
Are you heading to Crabtree Valley Mall?
It's just one of many attractions that makes Raleigh, the capital of the state, such a popular destination for adventurers.
A suitable hotel can be the difference between a regular getaway and a terrific one. There are 15 options to choose from within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Crabtree Valley Mall, so it shouldn't be hard to locate one that's got everything you need. The Residence Inn By Marriott Raleigh Crabtree, the Raleigh Marriott Crabtree Valley and the Embassy Suites Raleigh-Crabtree are three that are recommended, and only 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer), 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) and 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, respectively.
There's no good reason to blow all your money on a hotel when you could stay at one of the handful of less expensive establishments available here. You can reserve a room at the Candlewood Suites Raleigh Crabtree, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, or you may prefer the Extended Stay America - Raleigh - Crabtree Valley, which is 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
A night spent at The Umstead Hotel and Spa is bound to be an unforgettable experience. It is only 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
Auntie Anne's Pretzels (4325 Glenwood Avenue, Raleigh) is a nice place to have a quick break from a busy day of sightseeing. Savor a cup of coffee and a tasty snack. Check out Crabtree Beer Garden (4601 Crabtree Valley Avenue, Raleigh) as the sun goes down. Sip on a stiff drink and watch the world go by at this lively bar.
Other Things to Do Near Crabtree Valley MallWhen you're finished visiting Crabtree Valley Mall, get ready to experience all that the wider region has to offer:
- Laurel Hills Park is a recreation park that's enjoyed by locals and tourists alike. It's one of the best local outdoor destinations to enjoy a refreshing afternoon.
- Have a rest and go for a walk in Shelley Lake Park, an idyllic urban sanctuary.
- Don't forget to leave some room in your suitcase if you plan to go to North Hills Shopping Center.
- Fans of painting should plan to discover North Carolina Museum of Art where they'll be in awe.
- Spending some time at Meredith College will take you back to your more youthful days and give you an opportunity to see modern university life.