Book a hotel near Red Hat Amphitheater, Downtown
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Red Hat Amphitheater
Red Hat Amphitheater Hotel & Travel Guide
Don't spend time wondering about what you should do next. Red Hat Amphitheater is waiting.
It's located in Raleigh, the lively state capital.
If you don't imagine you'll stray very far from Red Hat Amphitheater, you may want to lay your head at one of the 10 accommodations that are situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. The Raleigh Marriott City Center, the Sheraton Raleigh Hotel and the Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh Downtown are a few that are recommended, and they're just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers), 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Stretch your dollar further by staying at one of the bargain hotels that are nearby. The Days Inn Raleigh Downtown and the Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Raleigh NCSU - Convention Center can be found only 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
It will be a test of willpower to refuse the variety of lip-smacking cookies, cakes and pastries at Starbucks (500 Fayetteville Street, Raleigh). When you require more sustenance, Poole's (426 South McDowell Street, Raleigh) is a great option.
Other Things to Do Near Red Hat AmphitheaterIf you have extra time, be sure to check out what else is on in the region:
- Raleigh Convention Center is a good venue that's able to host conferences and various other events.
- Whether you love a drink or not, Crank Arm Brewing Company is a great place to check out.
- Enjoy a selection of the exhibits and cultural events regularly offered by Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts and become better acquainted with the local cultural scene.
- See a play at North Carolina Theatre and see the characters come to life.
- Renoir, the acclaimed French painter, once claimed that to understand art, you have to go to a museum and look at it. Why not take note of his advice and make your way to CAM Raleigh while you're in the area?
Why not jump on the train when you're visiting Red Hat Amphitheater? The closest stop, Raleigh, is just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.