Book a hotel near Crossroads Plaza, Southwest Raleigh
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Crossroads Plaza
Crossroads Plaza Hotel & Travel Guide
You're bound to enjoy your visit to Crossroads Plaza.
Raleigh, the capital of the state, is pleased to be called its home.
With 7 accommodation options within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Crossroads Plaza, you should not have any problems finding something comfortable. A lot of travelers have had a good experience at the Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Cary, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Raleigh / Cary, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, and the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Cary, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
A great sleep is that much better when it doesn't break the budget. Luckily, the Red Roof Inn Raleigh Southwest - Cary is only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
There are a few upscale establishments a short commute away, perfect if you’re feeling a little extravagant. To avoid missing out, it might be wise to reserve a room before everything gets full. Try The Umstead Hotel and Spa and The Mayton Inn.
Enjoy the stimulating aroma of freshly brewed coffee or taste one of the sweet treats from Coffee & Crepes. It's a brief walk away from Crossroads Plaza. If you're planning to eat out for lunch, stay in the vicinity and check out the menu at Cold Stone Creamery. Why not finish a lovely day with a toast? Get down to Ruby Tuesday, just around the corner, and order a round.
Other Things to Do Near Crossroads PlazaWhen you're finished enjoying Crossroads Plaza, get ready to take in everything that the wider region has available:
- Relax and appreciate the serenity of nature at Lake Johnson.
- You'll certainly find great gifts and souvenirs for family and friends at Cary Towne Center. Be sure to buy yourself a treat or two, as well!
- Are you eager to find some parkland to enjoy a family picnic, a relaxing walk or just bask in the sun? Make your way over to Kentwood Park.
- Nothing lifts one's mood quite like the fun times of a fair! If you've been feeling a little worn out, spend an afternoon at the North Carolina State Fairgrounds.
- Take time to check out the fantastic program of music shows, exhibits and art courses proudly offered by Cary Arts Center.