Pet owners shouldn't miss Fernandina Beach, a city known for its boating, and sights like Blue Door Artists and Island Art Association Gallery. You can choose from Travelocity's 13 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Fernandina Beach and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Fernandina Beach with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Peters Point Beach Front Park.
- Other things to see include Amelia Community Theatre, Amelia Island Museum of History, and Fernandina Little Theatre.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Wildlife Supply Co, or Pet Supermarket.
- For vet care, Amelia Island Animal Hospital, Fernandina Beach Animal Clinic: O'Brien, James M. DVM, and Nassau Veterinary Hospital are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Fernandina Beach
- Villas of Amelia Island Plantation
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 4-star resort, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the bar and pool.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Amelia Island
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Fernandina Beach
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help plan your time in Fernandina Beach.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 74°F in the daytime to 44°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 90°F and the nighttime average is 56°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 91°F in the daytime to 70°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 83°F and the nighttime average is 45°F.