Are you ready to head on down to Honouli Maloo Bay Beach?
Kaunakakai, an estimated 65 miles (105 kilometers) outside of Honolulu, the state capital, is where you'll find it.
You won't find a hotel in the immediate vicinity, but if you're prepared to travel a bit farther out, you won't have trouble finding a place. Kihei is only 35 miles (56 kilometers) away and has 22 places that are ready and waiting to serve you. Three choices you might like to consider are the Sugar Beach Resort - Maui Condo & Home, CRH- Sugar Beach Resort and Kauhale Makai - Maui Condo & Home.
Other Things to Do Near Honouli Maloo Bay Beach
You've spent a while getting here, so we imagine Honouli Maloo Bay Beach won't be the only thing on your itinerary. Once you're finished, be sure to have a look at what the rest of the area has to offer:
- Waialua Congregational Church is a tranquil place of worship and a local attraction that you might like to see and admire.
- Head off the beaten trail and enjoy a little slice of paradise at Moaʻula and Hipuapua Falls.
- Feel a wave of relaxation as you listen to the songs of the seabirds all around you at Halawa Bay Beach.
- Go to see Octopus Rock, a striking feature of the local terrain.
- For a trip that uncovers the past, visit 'Ili'ili'opae Heiau, where you can witness the results of an archaeological dig.